Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Could See It...

I think I may understand now how people say they don't want to do long distance relationships. It's hard not seeing Steve all the time. I mean, we're in the midst of an almost three week stretch without seeing each other. This past weekend I was moving to Keene, and this upcoming weekend he is going to PAX Prime. So, basically, we have to wait. And it really sucks. I miss him so much.

But here's the thing. I have now figured it out. I always used to think, 'Why the hell would someone put themselves through that? Find someone closer!'
No. Here's the thing. When you care about someone, and I mean really care about them, and you can't imagine life without them, or imagine being with anyone else, you wait. You wait as long as it takes just to see them, to hold them, to talk to them.

And I will wait, too. This boy is completely and totally worth the distance. Completely and totally worth waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment