Saturday, April 2, 2011

God Speaks to Me

The Lord really speaks to me through Facebook, I swear! Another one of those God Wants You to Know daily things.. and it's so right on with what's going on in my life right now.

"There is nothing you need to do to deserve happiness. There are no 'minimal requirements' for you to fulfill before you can claim happiness. You deserve happiness simply by virtue of having been born. That's it. Nothing more is required. Be happy. "


i've been having roommate issues since i started going out with the boy. 
Yes, that's right folks. We're official! Today is one week :)
but anyways. I've been really struggling and feeling guilty for being so happy, which has had an impact on my relationship with my roomie. more to come on this, but now i don't have time. just wanted to post this so i wouldn't forget. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment